Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 Renees 2

Today one of those non coincidence coincidences happened. At a meeting of... well, I'd better not name the organization...too many prying eyes. Anyway at this...meeting...there were two women named Renee. Now, you have to understand, Renee is not the most popular girl's name in the USA...ever. The year these women were born...but I'm getting ahead of myself. Don't get me wrong, they are both nice ladies, despite having been born in...there I go again. OK, back to the story. When One asked Two...I'm calling them Renee One and Renee Two to avoid confusion, you see. When One asked Two how she got her name Two said...get this...her mother got it from a novel she was reading. Imagine that? From a novel! Heh, heh. Anyway, One says, "So did my mom." Then she named the novel, it was...no wait, I can't tell you that, it would give away the year. Can't be too careful these days. So Two says, "So did my mom! When were you born?" and One says, "In 19..." No, wait I can't tell you that, security is really tight. Anyway Two say, "So was I!" Anyway, to make a long story short, it turns out One and Two were born in the same year, only a few months apart, in the same city! And there they were, together at a meeting of...sorry, I keep forgetting I can't tell you that.

Now I have to ask you, is that coincidence? Of course it isn't! It's a conspiracy!

And that’s why you have to keep this quiet, if they found out...well, I mean, you know.

Must have been one helluva book, though.

Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment